You must be married or in a de facto relationship with:
- an Australian citizen
- an Australian permanent resident
- an eligible New Zealand citizen.
- On the temporary 309 or 820 visa, you can stay until a decision is made about your permanent Partner visa (subclass 100 or 801).
- On the permanent 100 or 801 visa, you can stay permanently.
For More Details follow these links:
1. What is the normal processing time?
The average processing time is 12 to 15 months or more
2. Can I work in Australia?
After your visa grant, you can migrate to Australia and do full time job or business
3. When can I apply for PR?
You will be notified by the Department.
4. I was divorced
Take our legal assistance