Job Context: Bridging West is looking for talented, self-confident and experienced individuals for the position of “Consultant (Student visa)” who would join our team for meaningful contribution in our organization, who are willing to build a long-term career with Bridging West and who also have genuine knowledge about teamwork, Australian Student visa consultancy, and managerial work. The position holder will also be responsible for the efficient administrative tasks of the company.
No of Vacancy: 02
Employment Status: Full-Time
Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- 2-3 years
- The applicants should have some experience in Australian Student Visa counselling.
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Males and females are allowed to apply.
Skills Required: Ability to Work Under Pressure, Documentation, File management, Good at Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, Internet Browsing, Google search, Meeting Management, very good in English writing and speaking.
Language Skills: Excellent command in both writing and speaking in English.
Job Location: Banani, Dhaka
- Receive client details and judge the suitability of the candidate for the course and university of his/her choice and accordingly give guidance.
- Counsel students regarding abroad education opportunities such as Country, Course, Universities, programme selection, and career planning. Follow-up with the student, solving the student queries and handling the registrations.
- Filing the application forms (University) verifying, them and sending the same to the universities.
- Coordinating with students & universities abroad.
- The position holder must oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring the process runs smoothly.
- Maintaining the data of all registered students and their Visa status etc.
- Consultants (Student Visa) must ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
- Must maintain strong working relationships with all clients.
- The Consultants may be required to train some other staff to enhance their understanding if immigration/visa rules change.
- Ensure parents/students leave with a positive impression which can bring more clients and increase referrals
- Stay updated about the various study abroad programs offered by college/universities and use the knowledge in helping students.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills and should be confident enough in speaking with students, parents.
- Responsible for timely reporting to the Manager